Once the application is installed, follow the on-screen prompts in the Start-Up Wizard:
1. Tap Language to select the language you want to use in Jem Safe. This can be changed later in the program's settings.
2. Tap Country to select the country you currently reside in.
3. Tap Accept to agree with the End User Licence Agreement.
4. Tap Accept in the User consent screen. Some information like device location and visited websites may be shared with Jem Safe.
5. Tap Next if you want to participate in ESET's Live Grid. This can be changed later in the program's settings. To read more about ESET's Live Grid go to our Advanced Settings.
6. Select either Enable detection or Don't enable detection to determine if Jem Safe will detect Potentially unwanted applications (PUA's), then tap Next. This can be changed later in the program's settings. For more details about PUA's go to our Advanced Settings.
7.Review the permissions for Jem Safe and tap Continue. Tap Allow to allow access for Jem Safe. If you tap Deny, Jem Safe will not be installed successfully.
8. In the Select your email address screen, you will select the email account that will receive Jem Safe registration, security password reset and Technical Support emails. Tap Next to display the list of available email accounts. Select the email from the list of accounts or tap Add account to add a new email account to your device. Tap OK to continue. To use a different email account without adding the account to your device, tap Next > Cancel. Type your email in the Email field and tap Next to continue.
9. Jem Safe is now set up on your device. Tap Start first scan to scan your device for potential threat.